Official Order of Appearance for the|
Spring Prelims Convention (#75)
Pre-purchase your contest video!
|Crowne Plaza Hotel 1741 Papermill Rd Wyomissing PA 19610|
Apr 6-7, 2018
This is an un-ordered list of competitors. Contest Drawing is still pending.
This is not the final singing order.
Some groups register hardships, restricting them to a specific session.
Quartet Semi-Finals, Friday Night
Quartet Finals, Saturday Night
Park Slope Four
Fade To Black
Party of Five
Capital City Close Harmony Club
Age of Flight
All of the Above (505000) (Nov)
** 15 Contestants **
|Hells Kitchen, NY
Somerset Hills, NJ
Allentown Bethlehem, PA
Bucks County, PA
Hunterdon County, NJ
** 7 Contestants **
|No contestants for this session yet.
||No participants for this session yet.
||No contestants for this session yet.
Show General Information for this Convention
List All Conventions
Show the Judging Panel
|Notes for Competitors:|
UPDATE Contest is tentatively scheduled to start at 5:27PM on Friday, April 6, 2018. The start time is subject to change depending on the number of quartet participants that enter the contest. It's possible that the contest could start as early as 2PM. The exact start time will not be known until at least March 6, 2018, 30 days prior to the Friday night quartet contest. Please plan accordingly!|
1. ALL competitors must be in possession of an all-events convention registration and wristband attached to your wrist in order to be eligible to compete. This applies to each quartet and chorus member. We will be checking competitor wristbands so please have your wristband on your wrist when you enter the backstage area. Registrations can be purchased on-line through the MAD website.
2. Pre-contest stage time for Friday quartets will be the usual 3 minutes per quartet from 1:30 - 3:00 PM based on order of arrival. Stage tests will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to the honor system. In other words, the be nice rule is in effect. Once it appears that there are no more quartets interested in testing the stage the pre-contest stage time will end. Depending on the number of competitors pre-contest stage time may be reduced or cancelled. This will be determined at least 3 weeks prior to the convention.
3. QUARTETS: If your quartet is interested in an evaluation session Friday following the quartet semi-finals contest session or on Saturday night for the finalist quartets, please confirm that information with the C&J VP when he contacts you. You may select to participate in the post-contest evaluation process when you enter the contest via the Barberscore program. If you do not specifically request to participate in the evaluation process you WILL NOT be included in the evaluation schedule. If you confirm that you want to participate in the post-contest evaluations and you fail to attend the evaluations, you will be charged $20, payable to the MAD Youth Outreach program.
4. Check the 'grid' posted on the MAD convention webpage for the latest, most up-to-date competitor schedule.
5. Competitors may purchase their video & audio media via the MAD website (BuyMEDIA). Audio recording will be emailed to you immediately after your competition set. Video recordings will be available on-line (MyMEDIA) to the competitors only, within a week after the contest for those who have purchased them. Remember, you must logon to download your video recordings. Audio CD's will no longer be available!